When on the journey to the freedom lifestyle it is important to keep yourself motivated! Things are going to come against you – life is going to happen -that may try to derail your successes. Don’t let this happen! Look 3 years, 5 years, 10 years down the road and see yourself where you want to be. I hope these quotes keep you on your journey and focused on the prize!
- There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why… I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? -Robert Kennedy
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. –Mark Twain
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
- Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. Les Brown
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. Les Brown
- “It’s not where you start, but whether you start.” Terri Savelle Foy
“As Joyce Meyer candidly puts it, “Complain and Remain.” “When what you see in your imagination is bigger than what you see in your reality, you will begin to attract the ideas, opportunities, resources, faith and relationships necessary to pursue those dreams.” ― Terri Savelle Foy
If you go to a tree with an ax and take five whacks at the tree every day, it doesn’t matter if it’s an oak or a redwood; eventually the tree has to fall down. Jack Canfield
- Remember, you and you alone are responsible for maintaining your energy. Give up blaming, complaining and excuse making, and keep taking action in the direction of your goals – however mundane or lofty they may be. Jack Canfield
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. Zig Ziglar
- You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. Zig Ziglar
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. Tony Robbins
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. Tony Robbins
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."